Monday, July 7, 2008

Fire it Up

Wow, it has been some time since I've jotted down the crazies that run through my head. So much has happened. I'm starting a second WW meeting as a leader. I just love the one I have now, I'm working towards my Personal Training certification and can't wait to fire up some people over exercising or moving more and eating healthy.

So many times I hear people say that they lack "the motivation" to continue or get started on a healthy eating and exercising plan. Here are a few things that you can do to get motivated.

1. Write down what you want. Not just a simple statement either. Write down, how it will feel, look, smell or even taste. Yes, success has a taste!

2. Start planning how you can make the goal become a reality. If you don't know how, then reach out for help. Attend a Weight Watcher meeting or get with an on-line trainer. Our Phit-n-Phat.com group is a blast. We workout hard, eat right and encourage people.

"Motivation is the fuel, necessary to keep the human engine running" Zig Ziglar

What is your fuel?

No comments: