Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dorothy and her Friends.


My brain is a strange thing it comes up with some of the craziest things and at the strangest times.

I wrote yesterday about dreaming and the importance of it. Dreaming is the first step in the process. We have to believe that we are capable of accomplishing that dream. We may need more money, more education or a change in something else but we should believe that no matter what we can accomplish the dream.

When I think of the Wizard of Oz and the characters in the movie it makes me think about how each of us have many of the tools inside of us to bring those dreams to a reality, we sometimes just need someone to point them out to us or perhaps a brushing up on some of those skills.

It’s important for us to take an inventory of the skills and abilities that we do have and to cherish them and use them to better ourselves.
Tell me what skills and abilities do you have that are helping you to move in the right direction?

No comments: