Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Entire Enchilada?

Sometimes that enchilada plate can be a doozy, far too much to eat at one sitting and that means we need to have a ‘take home box’.

We can’t look at the entire plate; we need to set a goal. Goals for me have always been a tough for me. I always seem to look at the bigger picture and sometimes making a smaller goal is difficult. During the first four months of my journey, my goal was to fit into some “hot momma” jeans :) Well, I’m happy to say, that I met that goal and if you look at my pictures link you can see me in them.

So, now that I have met that goal, I’m thinking, What next? I watched the movie Million Dollar Baby the other day and loved the physique of Hillary Swank, so my new goal will be working towards something along those lines. I’ll continue the weight loss but as that tapers I will increase the muscle mass and tone. It should be a fun journey.

I would like to challenge all of you that read my writings to think of goal for yourself; a small one would be great, and let me know what you are working towards as well as letting me know when you achieve it. I’ll probably pop back in a while and ask for some updates. So, get your takeout box so that the entire enchilada doesn’t look so overwhelming.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Girl, I DID look at those "hot momma" jeans pics and let me just say, YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! I scanned through from beginning to current, then back again not believing I was looking at the same person! You really are such an inspiration to me and the rest of the Phatties.

Oh, and about Hilary Swank, I get so pumped up everytime I watch that movie. Girl's got a body!