Saturday, April 28, 2007

Workout hard/eat right and play!

I don't have much in the way of words of wisdom today but wanted to make sure that I remember that I workout hard daily, eat right everyday, or at least try and today spent some time playing.
I've learned how to quilt in the last year and a half and today spent the day sewing with some other ladies.
I did start out my day right with a 50 minute Intermediate Cardio routine and then headed over to the function.
I stopped at Subway and got a wrap with some apples for my lunch which kept me from eating out with the other ladies but that wasn't such a bad thing.
I took my snack of water and some jerkey and enjoyed it during a break in the afternoon. The rest of the time was spent sewing and laughing.
How wonderful to go and enjoy a day with other people that have the same interests as I do and know that I could 'play' just as hard as I do the other things in my life.
Life is good.

No comments: